HP QA100

Last week I asked about the Hewlett Packard proc amp product, and
recieved much helpful information from many of you. Thanks. Now for the
next question: Who can I talk to about purchasing one of these. I have
heard rumors that HP no longer makes it. I called HP (a large company
that probably wonders why they entered a business populated by people
whose favorite phrase is "thats cool but why can't it do...?" I doubt
that they hear that about laser printers.)  They don't appear to have
ever heard of this product. If anyone can help me find one I would be
most appreciative. Thanks yet again. Vince.

+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997
---
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 841 on Wed Aug  6 18:40:20 PDT 1997