Re: "compressed" grade

Just another note to add to below....  I honestly don't find any
difference between correcting tape or film, unless of course I am trying
to undo something, that someone else already did!

The one thing that I forgot to add is that I put my filtration (black
super mist etc) after colour correcting the Digital format.....  Its
wonderful, not only can I hide mistakes ;-) it also smoothes out any
grain that has turned into noise!  And looks exactly the same as
filtration out of a Cintel.......  I know cos I sometimes have to match
grade against a Gold!  NO I DON"T HAVE A SPIRIT!

Ken.

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997
---
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 842 on Wed Aug  6 13:23:19 PDT 1997