Digital Betacam

Jan is lucky that this is the only problem experienced with the Digi Beta.

My tech tells me that Sony has finally admitted a problem with the slip
ring assembly (which is a $1200 part) and has instituted an exchange
program. Check with yr local Sony rep, and don't take no for an answer...

Karl Rueby
Pacific Media Post
Burbank