[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Digital Betacam
- From: Optimus3 at ix.netcom.com
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 07:08:57 +0000
- Old-Return-Path: <Optimus3 at ix.netcom.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 05:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"EW9WTC.A.6xG.sfx5z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I would suggest that all owners of digital betacam decks get a copy of
Tech Bulletin 96-178.
Slip ring assy metal dust particles can and will short out DT voltage
within scanner. In my case it was intermittant audio breakup in variable
play -1. All diags said everything was perfect.
P.S. Contrary to what manual says, Diag C10 WILL NOT DISPLAY IN ANY MODE
EXCEPT NORMAL PLAY.
+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is on Tue Aug 5 05:09:17 PDT 1997
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>