RE: Your industry choice

Rob , You are right. That was a silly thing to write and i would like to
apologise to Mr Banks ,to you and the rest of the forum. The TIG is the best
means of learning that we have ever had , as such we should promote its use as
the goldmine of minds that it is.
Graham Collett

Your message is read by almost 1000 telecine professionals worldwide.
Is it your wish to offend people publicly?

--Rob

+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997