Re: Your industry choice

Then again, GC may have a point... here we all are on Saturdays
and Sundays in summer (at least those of us in America) and here
we are writing to the TIG!  I don't know about you guys, but I
think I need a life! ;-)  Graham, Rob, Ralph... let's go have a
beer.

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 19:51:34 -0400  Ralph Edwards wrote:
>Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 2, 14:55, "GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT" wrote:
>> > Come on now, are you serious? Get a life.
>>
>> Graham, what's your problem with Mr. Banks' posting?
>>
>I was wondering if Mr. Collett was having a bad day myself...
>
>Ralph Edwards

Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

The average muzzle velocity of Heinz Catsup is 25 miles per year.