URSA IMPROVEMENT

Dear Collegues,

We have URSA telecine since several years,
Now we are thinking on upgrading this beast to Gold or a new
Diamond or Spirit.One of the reason to do so could be the aliasing
question .Regarding this subject I saw today in a magazin an ad.
of "SCAN'dal".
Does anyone out there has any experience with this option on URSA?
Please let me know your comments without forwarding it to the
industry (Cintel,BTS or Innovation TK).
Thanks in advance.

Tun

+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997