[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Coments re: Film Reg.
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Re: Coments re: Film Reg.
- From: JSnopes at aol.com
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 00:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Old-Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 03:22:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 08:25:06 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0wv2Wo-000AOtC at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
><<that using a sprocket which
>intermittently starts and stops to pull down 24 fps film >>
>Sorry, to continue, Yes the Claw engages in the Sprockets as well as the
Actually, the claw engages in the perforations, or sprocket holes.
Sprockets are the toothed rollers that engage in those holes as well. If
the claw engages in the sprockets something is very wrong. But see other
Just clarifying. No insult intended.
+++ thanks to Donna Chapman and Pacific Radio for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>