Re: Coments re: Film Reg.

> AATON could just do it, most likely with just a software change, and then
> when the telecine guys get around to supporting it, then it might work.
>
> It is getting late, (3:40am)  and I have not really thought about this
> properly, but I thought that It might be interesting idea.
>
> Anyone care to comment?

>If this were the case you would then be restricted to stabilizing
>only the film that was photographed with that process.

Michael brings up a very good point. I'd say 95% of film is shoot on
Panavision or Arriflex cameras. You might trying running the idea by one
of them. I know Panavision is very receptive of new ideas.

+++ thanks to Donna Chapman and Pacific Radio for support of the TIG in 1997

Follow-Ups: References: