Re: Coments re: Film Reg. -Reply

> The film is allegedly scanned in 8 places per film frame,  > which
would probably mean a total of 16 sensors (one each  > for X & Y
position detection for each film performation).

I recall from the ITS demo that 8 perfs were used for vertical
stabilization, but only 2 perf pairs were used for horizontal.  I
guess that means that 4 instead of 8 perfs are used for horizontal
stabilizing.  No explanation was offered for the different number of
perfs used for the y versus x directions.