[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coments re: Film Reg.
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Coments re: Film Reg.
- From: "Michael C. Kaye" <m.c.kaye at ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:09:44 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <m.c.kaye at ix.netcom.com>
- References: <33DEAABD.2C52 at ix.netcom.com> <33DFB443.35D8 at henninger.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"OweSe.A._1E.HzC4z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Spence Burton wrote:
> I have not seen the latest demo, but I believe that Sony does not use
> continuous scan. I think they set the frame in the gate and scan it all
> at once using the CCD head from their HD camera. How does that affect
> your comments/concerns?
Substantially, although I am still be curious about the
accuracy and reliability of the correction. It would
seem to me that there still has to be very accurate
detection and sub-pixel correction which would require
very precise measurement of the perf errors.
Care to comment Hans?
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>