Re: HP 601 proc amp

At 17:08 29-07-97 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me with the model number or name of the CCIR601 proc-amp
>that Hewlett Packard sells.

You might refer to the Quality Advisor. I got one to be tested some time
ago. It is good to show the areas to be checked out for colorspace violation
(I preferred B&W with red warning), but its "make legal"  feature was not
suitable for a fine image judgement operation. Again it was some time ago.

Regards,

Adrian Costoya <acostoya at starnet.net.ar>
Director of Engineering
Metrovision Producciones S.A.