New to Telecine and your gr

                       Subject:                               Time:6:41 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          New to Telecine and your group         Date:7/29/97

Greetings all,

I'm new to the group and am interested in learning more about film to tape
transfer.  I have found tons of stuff to slug through and I'm reading as much
as I can digest.  But since I'm a beginner I come up with nagging questions
that, well, I just want to know the answer to.

With that said.  Would someone be kind enough to tell me what a wet gate is?

Thanks

Martin