[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE>Re: RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: RE>Re: RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review
- From: Phil Mendelson <philm at hollydig.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:45:29 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <philm at hollydig.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Gh-W4D.A.pKD.2K_zz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:59:50 -0700
>To: xyzoom at telecine.alegria.com
>From: Phil Mendelson <philm at hollydig.com>
>Subject: Re: RE>Re: RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review
>In-Reply-To: <970718.170549 at rushes.co.uk>
>At 05:05 PM 7/18/97 +0000, Paul Grace wrote:
>>The metaspeed gates have sprockets for stability that do not seem to
cause problems, true they are not driven.
>>Projectors run film many times over and do not shed the sprockets or
allow only one showing per print.
>I might add that the Steadi Gate drives the film with sprockets, and you
can certainly get more than one steady pass out of a piece of film on that
Phil Mendelson philm at hollydig.com
philm at deltanet.com
"Animals are our friends...............
but they won't take us to the airport."
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>