[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review
- To: cbhunt <cbhunt at allpost.com>, Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review
- From: Paul Grace <paulg at rushes.co.uk>
- Date: 17 Jul 97 13:07:27 +0000
- Old-Return-Path: <paulg at rushes.co.uk>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 05:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-13vjD.A.2DD.ozgzz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
RE>Re: Sony HD Telecine Review 17/7/9
>The film is driven via the sprockets? is this safe with original
In my opinion.......There is no problem using sprocket drive, this is how the camera works.
The Sony solution is valid.
Capstan drive can be prone to slippage and contacts the film.
The Sony machine sounds like a great suggestion for a long form telecine.
Seems like the broadcasters choice for HD transfers maybe?
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>