Re: Telecine No- Drift !

<< Does this mean if a client does a transfer
 at facility A he can copy the list to a floppy and take it to
 facility B which has the same models of telecine and color correction
 devices, and it will look the same?  That, to me, would be absolute.
 I doubt we have that yet, perhaps in a few years... >>

I have taken session files from one Ursa Gold/Davinci system to second
identical system (in a different building) and matched images with very
little effort, and then recovered the same list again a year later on the
same machine, again matching color with a small global trim. I see no reason
why this might not work between facilities.

David Bernstein
The Post Group Westside