OI 12 on web

The Options International Newsletter #12 is on the web (along with the
other recent newsletters) at
'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/options/index.html'.  This is the
March '97 issue.. we'll catch up one of these days ;-)

Many thanks to Dave Tosh for his HTML formatting skills & time.

If you're not familiar with the Options Newsletter, it contains news
of telecine people and events around the world [in addition to some
marketing stuff which we'll not talk about here ;-)].

--Rob