Locking Audio in 525

At the risk of sounding a little ignorant.

Is there anybody out there who can fill us in on how audio is generally
sync'd when working in 525.

Being based in London most of our work is 625 with only the odd 525 job so
this is somewhat a new problem to us.

The problem we are finding is with matrial shot at 24 FPS with audio and
timecode on DAT, DA-88 etc.

When our URSA or MKIII are run in 525 mode they don't run at exactly 24 FPS
but 23.976 instead.

This of course means that the video is now slow with respect to the audio.

What are the different ways of now locking the Audio to the Video.

Thanks
Sean Crosswell
Molinare, London