Telecine Engineers, Hollywood

The Post Group is pleased to announce that it has taken delivery of
its 8th telecine. A Philips "Spirit" data-cine. We are also now
looking for experienced Telecine Engineers to join us as we expand
into the new technologies which are upon us. A strong background with
Cintel URSA's , Davinci's and associated equipment is required. We are
offering an excellent benefits package. Please send resume and salary
requirements to:

The Post Group
6335 Homewood Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90028