Re: Reading KC at (25) 24.975/NTSC

My previous post regarding TLC and R&D was a personal note that I
accidentally posted.    It was NOT intended for public consumption.

 I have discovered the definition of infinity: The span of time between
"click," and "oh, sh-- !"   As Rob reminded us all just recently, watch those
headers!

I have received several private messages regarding my post, and must now don
an asbestos suit to check my E-mail.

Regardless of my opinions concerning the maturation of the TLC, I would not
part with it willingly!

Jim Erickson, Colorist, Colorlab

++
thanks to Dave Corbitt for support of the TIG in 1997