Re: Insert VITC into component?

> It's been many months since my query about inserting VITC into our
> component video signal. We didn't want to have to buy a new box (we had
> two Evertz 4025s). But, the best solution was to buy a new Evertz (I
> believe the model was 8025) or Aaton.

I assume you have component and if you don't want to go the serial
route, why not take just the Y component through the 4025 to key the
vitc. The U and V components should be delayed to offset the delay of
the keyer.
Regards
Ivor Westpfahl
The Video Lab
South Africa
http://www.videolab.co.za/

++
thanks to The Post Group for support of the TIG in 1997