Re: Problems - da Vinci

On Jul 9,  9:16, Stephen Byrne wrote:
} Subject: Re: Problems - da Vinci

> Juergen, and all,
>
> This is indented as neither a fire fanning exercise, nor an attack, but I
> think I should give just a little of the other side of the rather vilific

Vituperative indeed, a rant not matched in recent memory.

After reading his letter carefully, I believe that Juergen may not
have realized it would be broadcast; the TIG may have been cc:'ed
unintentionally.

Thanks Stephen for presenting a reasonable side of the issue.

I can remember another unintentional broadcast of seminal opinion,
that may have lost the posting subscriber his job.  The lesson is,
when replying to messages received via the TIG, watch your headers!

--Rob