Sorry, for Posting!

A slight panic occured in Santiago de Chile, when I noticed some
horrible vertical shaded lines down my nice new Sony BUM 20FI with
digital input.  Of course, I flew into a rage and blamed the Quadra
immediately, because of course a Sony monitor couldn't be wrong!

Well, after buying a compressor and blowing everything in sight, (which
BTW improved things anyway), we found that it was the Sony monitor after
all.  So we ran round to another facility here and found the problem to
be even worse.....

So guys, anyone else seen any problems on this type of monitor?

Obviously we have tried degaussing etc, (I even cleaned the screen).....

Thanks,
Ken