Re: ACMED code

In a message dated 7/7/97 2:39:32 PM, Christopher Bacon wrote:

<<Of course we support whatever numbering systems our clients
wish to use in their telecine transfers, including Acmed, but very few
customers have said "aw shucks" when we can't print the numbers on the film.>>

Today's feature film editors wouldn't want you to print the ACMADE numbers on
film.
They'd want them burned into the video and inserted into a data field in the
flex or KeyLink file.

Basil Pappas
CBS NY