[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ACMED code (and crumbs)
- To: "TiG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: ACMED code (and crumbs)
- From: jpb <aaton.jp at alpes-net.fr>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 15:50:29 +0200
- cc: "James Mann/DuArt" <jfmann at worldnet.att.net>
- Old-Return-Path: <aaton.jp at alpes-net.fr>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 06:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MTGVVC.A.MgC.G_Pvz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
James Mann/DuArt 7/2/97 3:41 wrote:
> It would be helpful, Guys that in addition to
> the "Mag Follower/G" mode we had just a "Mag Follower" mode.
> In other words the database events would trigger automatically
> as the Keylink sensed a discontinuity in the audio TC.
> This would not only save time but allow me
> to eat my lunch in peace.
You mean: would allow crumbs to fall on the floor and no
longer on my keyboard?
OK, ok, you asked for it: the 'Mag no Crumbs' mode
will be available in version 6.03 (Mid-August)
Jean-Pierre Beauviala http://www.aaton.com
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage