Re: Batman/Technicolor redux

<<  The colors did seem exceptionally vibrant and
 well-defined, and I remember thinking, during one of the opening shots,
 that I was seeing a color (or at least a "look") that I don't remember ever
 seeing on a film print before.  >>

This was my feeling when I saw the film as well, although evidence suggests
that I was not seeing any "special" print at all.    Perhaps my compliments
must then go to talented people using ordinary techniques exceptionally
employed.

Jim "still waiting to see a dye transfer print" Erickson, Colorist, Colorlab