professionalism (was: ACMED)

On Wed, 2 Jul 1997 01:14:50 -0400  Michael D. Most wrote:

> Frankly, from a personal point of view, I find it kind of surprising
> and somewhat frightening that anyone in the film business doesn't know
> this stuff.....

I'd just like to point out to everyone that any sincere questions
about telecine and related subjects are welcome on this mailinglist.

The Telecine Internet Group comprises a broad cross-section of more
than 750 post-production and production professionals and students,
not all of whom have a high level of experience, or whose experience
is limited to that of a small compartment of the business.

--Rob