Re: automatic filmspeed?

The new film is a replacement for their Ektapress 400.  Ektapress is a
fairly contrasty film designed specifically to be used for difficult
and mixed lighting conditions.

I fould it handled mixed lighting very nicely, and I often rated it at
3200 ASA

Anyhow, when they updated the film recetly, they were able to increase
it's lattitude even more, and it can be exposed anyware between 200
and 1600 ASA.  It's not "Automatic" but it does have a very large
latitude range, and I believe it's still nominally rated at 400.

I don't thinks it's avaliable for motion picture......yet....

John Brawley
Lemac Film & Video Services
Melbourne Australia

+++
thanks to Jim Erickson, Rick Pagliaroli, Drexel Williams, and Dave Grey
at Colorlab (Maryland) for their support of the TIG in 1997