[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PROBLEMS - da Vinci Renaissance
- To: <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: PROBLEMS - da Vinci Renaissance
- From: "Bob Festa" <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:49:31 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <festa at pacbell.net>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"fcoYK.A.dkC.EzWuz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
philip budden wrote:
We have the latest version da Vinci Renaissance 8:8:8 (May 1997) but we
have rather alot of snags with it.
3) If you change from Positive to Negative, restore an old session or
change the saturation then the the TK goes into illegal, non-stoppable
Fast Rewind - very bad for the film!
Try using one of the tk jog keys to stop the runaway.
5) When the TK is rewinding it is not possible to load/save a
configuration or a session. This represents about 2 minutes of time
This is a "feature" of the latest release. What release are you using? New
One or more of these problems occur about 20 times per day. And the
machine is in use for normally 15 hours per day.
Ouch! You need professional help. Anyone else?
Bob Festa festa at pacbell.net
Encore Santa Monica festa at encorevideo.com
310 656 7663
thanks to Ricardo Herling at Casablanca in Sao Paulo
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage