Re: Bravo, Technicolor

It has been reported in the trades that only two special prints have been
produced and they will only run this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday at
Mann's Chinese and Westwood, followed by the London Premiere and then a day
or two of special screenings in NY.
I saw the movie at a cast and crew screening on the Warner Bros. lot and
was very impressed by the print, but it was not announced that it was the
special print. If I find out the screening was of the traditional print -
I'll definitely be at one of the special screenings!