Re: matting concerns (suppress)

> Actually, I find matte cleanup to be very tedious in Henry, far more time
> consuming than it should be, although quite effective.

Mike,
	I agree that some of the enhancements to Flame give it a superior keyer
but I wonder which version of Henry software you're running - the newest
version of Henry uses the keyer from Domino. It's much improved over the older
keyer (but I still like the Ultimatte spark - worth the $10k).

--
Rich Torpey
LBTL

+++
Thanks to Henninger Video for support of the TIG in 1997