[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: VDU BLUES
- From: "Gary Shaw" <gshaw at pacificvideo.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 23:20:26 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <gshaw at pacificvideo.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 23:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"stArBB.A.AOH.3qLsz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
We have been plagued by a problem that has persisted for almost 3 years.
One of our rooms is configured with a Quadra and A Rennaisance 888 without
On occasion which is usually when there are 8 people in the room, the VDU
lock, beacause the video horrizontal frequency doubles. It has been
impossible to troubleshoot because if we power down to, pull boards the
problem disappears. We have replaced almost every board and have just
changed out the entire mainframe
and power supplies. Has anyone out there experienced anything similar????
We have been unable to get a resoloution from Da Vinci but they havebeen
Let's face it...three years is a long time!
PacificVideo Canada, Post haste
Thanks to Henninger Video for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage