VDU BLUES

We have been plagued by a problem that has persisted for almost 3 years.
One of our rooms is configured with a Quadra and A Rennaisance 888 without
DUI.
On occasion which is usually when there are 8 people in the room, the VDU
looses
lock, beacause the video horrizontal frequency  doubles. It has been
impossible to troubleshoot because if we power down to, pull boards the
problem disappears. We have replaced almost every board and have just
changed out the entire mainframe
and power supplies. Has anyone out there experienced anything similar????
We have been unable to get a resoloution from Da Vinci but they havebeen
trying
Let's face it...three years is a long time!

Gary Shaw
PacificVideo Canada, Post haste

+++
Thanks to Henninger Video for support of the TIG in 1997