opening in Philadelphia

--- Forwarded mail from "Robert Lovejoy" <rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net>

     We are looking for some freelance colorists to fill in for me
when I go on vacations.  Qualifications include reasonable travel
distance to the Philadelphia area, and you should be familiar with
a fully optioned daVinci Renaissance 8:8:8 DUI with TLC.  The suite
also includes a Spirit Datacine.
     Please call Bob Lovejoy at Shooters Post and Transfer if you're
interested.  The number is (609) 482-9090.

--- End of forwarded message from "Robert Lovejoy" <rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net>

+++
Thanks to Hans Lehmann and Fred Goodich for support of the TIG in 1997