Chicago CRT Seminar

Attended the Telecine CRT Seminar last night at Skyview (Chicago).
It is interesting to note that even though I feel I have a good
operating knowledge of telecine's & CRT's, that I still came away with
some tips and knowledge.

Thanks to Mike & Pete for the nice spread, and Eddie, Dave & Larry who
presented an informative CRT seminar.  If you can get to one of the
remaining seminars, it would be worth you while.

Jan

** thanks to 525 Post for contributing to the TIG in 1997