Re: telecine-announce Digest V97 #32

>That was my point . . .

. . . Ad deletia . . .

>We need to encourage DP's to embrace the process of telecine and the marriage
of film
>to video; not coddle them in a blanket wrought with confusion.
>>

>>Yours in twisting,
>>
>>Craig

I suppose, ultimately, that our job will never (happily) be simply
explained, giving us that mysterious allure that our clients love so
much, eh?

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.

** thanks to 525 Post for contributing to the TIG in 1997