Re: Stirring it up

> From:          "Bob Festa" <festa at pacbell.net>
> To:            <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
> Subject:       Stirring it up
> Date:          Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:27:20 -0700

 Lets enter the third dimension in image
> manipulation software for the color correction environment. I'm tired of my
> clients telling me they can do this on theyre power books. I want textures,
> mapping, embossing, etc. I want it in real time. I want it now. I'll pay
> for it.

	Me too, I will pay for it, if facilities can afford a 1m$ Spirit and
from what Seamus, J.Dowdell and others say, clients pay for it,
we/they can afford big colorgrading systems, I feel very limited with
what I have, I want shapes, tracking, textures, etc.....

	JC
	Colorist.

The Moving Picture Company
25 Noel Street
London W1V 3RD

Tel: +44 (0)171 434 3100
http://www.moving-picture.co.uk

** thanks to Alan Thatcher and Grace & Wild Studios for
contributing to the TIG in 1997