thanks to DGS

I would like to thank Seth Adams and Stuart Grey of Digi Grade Systems
for the service they rendered to Henninger Capitol last weekend. They
arranged for Seth to fly to Washington, DC to help us with some nagging
little system problems. Not only did Seth help us pinpoint the real
source of the difficulty, he also delivered an intensive mini-seminar on
the internals of the MKIII that proved extremely beneficial to our
engineers. This kind of service attitude makes it a pleasure to work with
companies like DGS. Thanks again.
Spence Burton
Manager, Henninger Film Services

** thanks to Alan Thatcher and Grace & Wild Studios for
contributing to the TIG in 1997