PAL here

my client will be shooting here in the US for a PAL finish to be aired in
Germany.  He asked me at which frame rate he should shoot.  I recommended
25 FPS but warned him that if he uses any lights, make sure they are
synchronized for 25 FPS.  This shoot will be MOS.

Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?  thanks.

--Rob