RE: Help me find test film.

Ed is currently enjoying one of the many benefits of retirement...
he's traveling in Australia! If he hasn't been eaten by a dingo, I
suspect he'll be back any day now- so I'll pose the question to him
personally.  Sadly, Ed is not e-mailaiable. -bt

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:56:13 -0400  NEIL PARKER wrote:

>Many thanks for all your suggestions, I am currently trying to
>follow them up. I haven't been able to contact Ed Schuller, is he
>e-mailable Bill?

Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

"Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side,
and it holds the universe together." -Carl Zwanzig