[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: No Overlaps
- To: "TiG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: No Overlaps
- From: JPB <jpb at aaton.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 97 09:27:48 +0200
- Old-Return-Path: <jpb at aaton.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"DnXxy.A.moC.Pg8kz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT 6/3/97 7:12 wrote:
>> From: Lorne T. Miess
>> I am working on a feature that will be a film finish.
>> The assistant editor has requested a clean flex file.
>> Does anyone have an easy marco or piece of software
>> to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.
> I thought the flex files could be cleaned up after the film
> had been transfered
> Maybe JP can add something. graham
I thought I had already posted the following... but
as the roman said _bis repetita placent_, so:
Keylink has a FileLogger macro which batch eliminates
overlaps in one go.
As an alternative you could also use the new
AvidLogExchange v2.2 software coming with all Film Composers:
whatever the list you have in hands, convert it into ALE
with the activated 'clean' option, then re-convert it
from ALE to FLeX (or ATN).
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage