Re: S8 TK in Europe

Geoff Boyle wrote:

> Lots of places in London, what kind of quality/price is he looking for?

Hi Geoff,
I think he's looking for the best quality possible (but not going for
the "clean, we can almost make it look like 16mm" thing) at a
reasonable price   - and if he was considering spending $250 US per
hour (plus shipping costs to and from) for the Super8Sound's Rank TK, I
think that's the limit he could afford...

 Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to forward them to my friend...

 Cheers,

 Pedro