Re: Help me find test film.

Neil-

The P16-MF film is listed at US$209 for 150 feet, as indicated on the
SMPTE website (www.smpte.org).  If you get nowhere with the normal
SMPTE channels, try calling our NY area SMPTE Test Materials guru,
Ed Schuller.  His phone number is: 718-507-9841.  Ed knows all when
it comes to this stuff and also has tight ties with SMPTE headquarters
in NY.  I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you out. -bt

[I know you said don't bother w/SMPTE... but hey, it should be there!]

On Fri, 30 May 1997 06:41:59 -0400  optimus3 at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>NEIL PARKER wrote:
>>
>> Can any of you knowledgeable people out there, tell me where I can
>> obtain 16mm OPTICAL sound frequency response test.
>>
>> Don't bother suggesting Cintel, Kodak, or SMPTE...
>> Neil Parker

Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com   v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY f:212-687-2719

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot
of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                                           -Douglas Adams