Re: More on 24 fps

In a message dated 97-05-23 17:12:18 EDT, Chris wrote:

>  Otherwise, I'd have to differ; the audio pitch
>  correction issues ought to be very much alive and well.

This bring up an interesting point, and to me a bewildering issue. It has
been my experience that very few facilites actually do any pitch correction
when mastering 24 fps films in PAL at 25 fps. As hard as I try, I have been
unable to convince anyone, even my studio clients, that this is neccessary.
Is anyone actually pitch correcting, or do the Europeans just believe we all
sound a little like Mickey Mouse?

David Bernstein
The Post Group West