[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color space Police!
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Color space Police!
- From: "Matthew Tucker" <matthew at zeta.org.au>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:51:19 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <matthew at mail.zeta.org.au>
- Old-Return-Path: <matthew at godzilla.zeta.org.au>
- Organization: Film Australia
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: matthew at gpo.com.au
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RaTwxC.A.MEE.bANiz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
>Please include any examples you may have of errors caused by
> issues such as negative black (don't even think about going racial),
> chroma excursions (no Tahiti vacation photos please) or overly
> aggressive white levels (high school essays on "The Discovery of
> America" will not be accepted).
I think *examples* would be terrific ... if you understand the effect
an "illegal" signal has, you're less likely to let it slip through.
And please add H-Blanking width to above list!
**thanks to Steve Harman, Lorne Miess, Mel Wunder, and Richard Cassel
for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage