Re: small correction

On May 24, 14:33, nick wrote:
} Subject: small correction

> what i emant to say was that if anyone in philly need
> projector/plate/video transfers, im your gal. feel free to email me.
>
> nicole yates

Nicole, I know you're hardly going to make a dollar or two on this
'ad', but just to let you know, 'advertising' is not allowed on the
main mailinglist.  There is a second mailinglist for ads, as outlined
on the TIG webpages.

It's a good time to mention that I'll be away for a week starting
tomorrow-- everything should run smoothly.. hopefully I won't be
facing more than a few hundred administrative emails when I get back.

regards
--Rob