Re: Film stocks and transfering

Hi Steve,

Anything you can do to speed along the transfer session is always
appreciated, but I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about mixing
stocks.  It's pretty obvious when the stock ( and look ) changes, and
corrections can be stored in buffers and recalled with a push of a button,
or click of a mouse.  It might actually be more helpful to you when you do
your conforming, having it a bit more organized.  The barcode reader will
display the stock number, so there's no need to put it on the slate.  I must
say
that it's nice to see a client asking questions like these, and I'm sure
your
considerate ways are appreciated by the colorists you work with.

Phil Voss
Blue Water Post