a little offer

hey there,

i know you guys have big crazy computer stuff going on for transfers,
but im just a little kid in college doin a old fashioned
projector/glass/videocamera setup that works ok, and i work pretty
cheap, 6 bucks an hour and we work until we get it right.

temple univ. isnt hiring me this summer because of money constraints (we
need a apollo theatre you know) so im freelancing.

feel free to email me, im here in philly and am using temple uni's
equiptment.

thanks guys!!!

nicole yates

nyates at nimbus.temple.edu | nicole yates |"purple is a fruit"- homer simpson
PLEASE VISIT MY WEB PAGES, I SWEAR ITS UPDATED http://nimbus.temple.edu/~nyates
"Me like Hamlet.  Him prince of Denmark.  That make him Danish.  Me LOVE
danish!" - Alistair Cookie