[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Kay Sievert" <KaySievert at worldnet.att.net>, <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Slides
- From: Tim Bond <bond007 at concentric.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 20:04:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <bond007 at concentric.net>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3eclZB.A.S6G.NCjhz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
>Does anyone have an idea how to program a slide?
>Color, pan & scan and such?
>How do you fool the Da Vinci, if there is no film rolling on the Rank?
>It's after the fact, but suggestions are welcome!
On the non-DUI interface, enter Set-up mode and typing 2216 will put you
into FRAME SIM(ulator) MODE. You can then program moves. Make sure,
though, that you are in 30fps. I'm not sure, but I think you also had to
put the Rank in 30fps locally as well. To get back to normal mode, again
enter Set-up mode and type 2216.
This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage