Re: Slides

>Does anyone have an idea how to program a slide?
>Color, pan & scan and such?
>How do you fool the Da Vinci, if there is no film rolling on the Rank?
>
>It's after the fact, but suggestions are welcome!
>
>- Kay.

2216

On the non-DUI interface, enter Set-up mode and typing 2216 will put you
into FRAME SIM(ulator) MODE.  You can then program moves.  Make sure,
though, that you are in 30fps.  I'm not sure, but I think you also had to
put the Rank in 30fps locally as well.  To get back to normal mode, again
enter Set-up mode and type 2216.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.