Re: " What is a Senior Colorist "

What is a Senior Colorist?

Let me see if I can give a reasonable answer to this question.  Usually, it
means the colorist who's working the day shift, in the company's most
technically advanced room, who handles the most demanding clients, and
usually, but not always, has the most experience and longest tenure.
Sometimes the Senior colorist looks after the telecine department, evaluates
and recommends equipment purchases, and helps to train new staff.
Most, if not all of the above applies to Senior colorists.

Phil Voss

>From: BEATLEs484 at aol.com
>To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
>CC: BEATLEs484 at aol.com
>Subject: " What is a Senior Colorist "
>Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 23:12:09 -0400 (EDT)
>
> I have a question maybe someone out there can answer. What in the hell is
>                   " Senior Colorist "?.

Websters