[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color space Police!
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Color space Police!
- From: Phil Mendelson <philm at hollydig.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 13:34:33 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <vines.giy7+Jl6VnB at bangate2.tek.com>
- Old-Return-Path: <philm at hollydig.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"rfHITB.A.zTE.n5Khz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
At 11:11 AM 5/22/97 PDT, Ken Rockwell wrote:
>Our current app notes cover color gamuts in one format or another, but do
>not yet get into the real problems and issues of the varying (and
>incompatible) limits encountered as one progresses through numerous tape
>and electrical formats as one goes from original film through all sorts of
>component editing and eventual crappy NTSC broadcast.
So I guess it's safe to say the app notes run the gamut of gamuts?
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage